This original image by Hanna Hedstrom is drawn in the traditional style using pencil and ink, then edited and colored using Adobe’s products.
The flowers (left to right) are organized by the elevation at which they grow (low to high) in Yosemite National Park. From California poppies, found in the lower elevations (around 2,000ft), to Sky Pilots, which grow for a short season and are only found on some of Yosemite’s highest peaks (between 12,000 and 13,000ft), this image shows a wide range of the stunning wildflowers that grow within the park. Although they may appear delicate, wildflowers are a symbol of resilience and strength, often growing in unlikely and harsh environments.
• Printed on textured and fade-resistant, acid-free canvas (OBA-free)
• 20.5 mil-thick poly-cotton blend
• Matte finish coating
• Hand-stretched over hand-glued solid wood stretcher bars
• Mounting brackets included
• 1.5" deep
• Available in 12×16, 16×20, 18×24 and 24×36 inches
• Printed in the U.S.A.