This original image by Hanna Hedstrom is drawn in the traditional style using pencil and ink, then edited and colored using Adobe’s products.
Originally created for use on the 2016 Yosemite National Park Pass, this image was inspired by the Sierra Nevada Bighorn Sheep recovery program in March of 2015. Bighorn sheep are a symbol of wilderness, and after a century of them being gone from the Cathedral Range, the National Park Service and California Fish and Wildlife are working to restore these herds to their historic range.
• Printed on textured and fade-resistant, acid-free canvas (OBA-free)
• 20.5 mil-thick poly-cotton blend
• Matte finish coating
• Hand-stretched over hand-glued solid wood stretcher bars
• Mounting brackets included
• 1.5" deep
• Available in 12×16, 16×20, 18×24 and 24×36 inches
• Printed in the U.S.A.