This original image by Hanna Hedstrom is drawn in the traditional style using pencil and ink, then edited and colored using Adobe’s products.
In 2011, the gray wolf was delisted from the Federal Endangered Species Act, and in 2015 the wolves were also delisted from the Oregon ESA. The reintroduction of wolves in oregon has been a controversial subject, but seeing these beautiful creatures thrive in the eastern part of the state once again, I find inspiring. I haven’t personally visited the Eagle Cap Wilderness but would love to someday explore the meadows and mountains there. This image was drawn for an Oregon native and his partner, who shared their first backpacking trip here together, and who are welcoming a new pup in to their pack soon.
• Printed on textured and fade-resistant, acid-free canvas (OBA-free)
• 20.5 mil-thick poly-cotton blend
• Matte finish coating
• Hand-stretched over hand-glued solid wood stretcher bars
• Mounting brackets included
• 1.5" deep
• Available in 12×16, 16×20, 18×24 and 24×36 inches
• Printed in the U.S.A.