This original image by Hanna Hedstrom is drawn in the traditional style using pencil and ink, then edited and colored using Adobe’s products.
New Mexico’s colorful landscape is the source of constant inspiration: blue, snow-capped mountains, red mesas, green cacti, yellow grasslands, purple, red, and pink flowers, against the backdrop of bright blue skies, vivid sunsets or dramatic thunder clouds. Not only do humans love tromping around this landscape, New Mexico is an ideal habitat for birds, rabbits, mountain lions and black bears. The black bear population state-wide is estimated to be between eight and nine thousand individuals. This image was drawn for the nursery of some dear friends and their cub.
• Printed on textured and fade-resistant, acid-free canvas (OBA-free)
• 20.5 mil-thick poly-cotton blend
• Matte finish coating
• Hand-stretched over hand-glued solid wood stretcher bars
• Mounting brackets included
• 1.5" deep
• Available in 12×16, 16×20, 18×24 and 24×36 inches
• Printed in the U.S.A.