This original image by Hanna Hedstrom is drawn in the traditional style using pencil and ink, then edited and colored using Adobe’s products. It is inspired by one of Yosemite National Park’s beautiful viewpoints, and one of its most fascinating birds.
• Printed on textured and fade-resistant, acid-free canvas (OBA-free)
• 20.5 mil-thick poly-cotton blend
• Matte finish coating
• Hand-stretched over hand-glued solid wood stretcher bars
• Mounting brackets included
• 1.5" deep
• Available in 12×16, 16×20, 18×24 and 24×36 inches
• Printed in the U.S.A.